Write to us:
Check out our appeal! | Magic of NRI-Natter | World-transforming startup | Project summary | Events | Register for events | Secret revealed | Videos |
Cause for hope | 2022-23 Forecast | JOIN US | How to participate | Why is it important? | Benefits for you | FAQs | Expectations | Avoid these | Unity |
HOW TO participate...
...in our live video sessions
Dear Prospective Participant,
Hearty welcome to NRI-Natter. We will very much appreciate if you could kindly take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the following steps, to have a seamless and glitch-free user experience.
1) First off, read the content on our website/app to understand what is NRI-Natter.
2) Also download and read all relevant documents available on the web-page concerned.
3) If NRI-Natter is what you would like to associate with, complete and submit the registration form applicable to you. | Download member form | Download expert form |
4) After your completed form is received and verified by us, you will receive a welcome email from NRI-Natter. Please add NRI-Natter@outlook.com and NRI-Natter@hotmail.com to your email ID’s safe-sender / contact list, so that communications from us reach your Inbox rather than spam/junk folder.
5) Follow the instructions in our welcome note. Download and install apps such as ZOOM and Skype / or bookmark their websites for quick access. It would help if you are available on instant messaging apps or social media such as WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, for quick communications about last-minute changes to schedules, if any.
6) Follow the respective app’s user guide to log in to NRI-Natter at the time of the event. We shall email you about the topic, time and the app to be used in advance. Come prepared with relevant facts, figures, points and arguments, to make the discussion incisive.
7) Pay attention to session Dos and Don’ts, self-introduction elements, FAQs, and so on.
8) Additional links:
a) Join an NRI-Natter meeting on ZOOM straight from the website, without downloading/installing the app on your PC or hand-held device.
b) Watch a video tutorial to know how to join an NRI-Natter meeting on ZOOM.
c) Receive instructions online on how to join an NRI-Natter meeting on ZOOM using your particular device (PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet, capsule), browser (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari, Edge, Border, Boundary, etc) and Operating System or platform (Android, Windows, Linux, iOS Apple, Orange, Pineapple, Banana, etc).